Thursday, July 26, 2007

I got an APARTMENT!!!

Pop the corks guys and girls!! I got me an Apartment.
 
I move in next week.  I am so excited, anxious, excited, overwhelmed, excited, ready to shop and EXCITED!!
 
I cancelled pretty much everything I had planned for this weekend except my coaching session on Saturday and the Bloggers meetup on Sunday  (Neither of which would wild horses keep me away from).
 
Its happening, its all falling into place!
 
(I've even already found the couch...but I suppose that's just the gay gene kicking in...)

6 Comments:

At 2:16 AM, Blogger Sue said...

Woohoo! That's wonderful! Time to celebrate!

 
At 7:53 AM, Blogger Superdrewby said...

congrats

are you near the trashy gold mile?

 
At 1:28 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm glad you're back and congrats!

 
At 11:58 AM, Blogger brenton said...

so when is the big muscle boy orgy happening to christen it?
All i ask is to watch!

 
At 3:19 PM, Blogger Superdrewby said...

sheesh Brenton, you don'tt want to only watch *giggles*

direct, take pictures etc

be assertive LOL

 
At 9:20 AM, Blogger brenton said...

And you WOULDN'T want to watch Drewby?
I'll send you the photos!

How was they Gym Narcissus?
Good to catch up with y'all yesterday.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Raunchy Gay Blogs