Friday, August 03, 2007

I made it!! Im IN!!!

Horay!! I love my new apartment!!
 
I love my new Leather Couch, my sexy kitchen, my simple bedroom, both of my bathrooms, my street, my neighbourhood, everything!!!
BUT, I hate the mess my apartment is in right now.  (The mess won't last long) but there is cardboard and foam packaging everywhere in my apartment, and I have no idea how to get rid of it.  Its not going to fit in a standard bin.  I might be off to the tip this weekend...
And then I get to go shopping for all the things I never really thought of having to buy.  Like a can opener, toilet roll holders and a laundry basket... Simple I know, but all stuff I took for granted as just always being there.
 
But once I settle into my new place and unpack all my clothes (unpacking is soooo time consuming!!)...I'm going to have so much fun. 
 
I'm even working out at CityGym this weekend, so you never know what's going to happen ;-)  (Although you can always be hopeful...)
 
 

5 Comments:

At 9:05 AM, Blogger brenton said...

so when's that christening happening?
it's only my generosity of spirit that makes me offer! ;)

 
At 10:09 AM, Blogger Superdrewby said...

Yes yes I agress when is the house warming?

you know the boy and I met at a house warming eight years ago lol

and that leather sofa of yours need you to slide on it with some random hot hunk!

 
At 5:44 AM, Blogger Sue said...

Why is your kitchen sexy?

 
At 12:50 PM, Blogger Superdrewby said...

we are waiting for details of the house warming party now LOL!

 
At 10:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sorry about all the rough bits, but glad to read about all the progress.

Is the city ready for you? Are the boys at the gym ready for you? Could they be?

Best to you, m8.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Raunchy Gay Blogs