Monday, August 27, 2007

Missing out of action

Just a quick message snuck through in a seedy Internet "Cafe" very early in the morning....  Since moving out of home I have no internet access to get access to my online life.
I've ordered internet for my apartment, but these things take time (apparently)...and all access to the kinds of sites I need to post from work are either locked down, or heavily monitored.... And my kind of online life is not going to be the subject matter for the water cooler discussions for the IT geeks who work on my floor... (Like so many other poor, privacy infringed individuals who work for our company)
So alas, this is all I can manage for now.  A single note to this page letting you'all know that I am alive and well. Loving life and living large... and busting to get back online to tell you all about it.
 
I can't wait till I get online again.
 
 

4 Comments:

At 9:49 AM, Blogger Superdrewby said...

how cool 'seedy' internet cafe!

Is that the 'internet cafe' where one can breathe some steam as well?

Mind you does that even exist anymore LOL it's been so long since one had a steam at a seedy place with internet access lol

 
At 6:02 AM, Blogger Sue said...

We are all waiting patiently. *tapping foot*
*looking at watch*
*fidgiting around*
But we will be here when you get connected. :)

 
At 1:08 AM, Blogger absoluterik said...

Hello

I love your blog.



Can I add a link to your blog on my blog?
Which title and url do you want me to add?

www.restoringLove.com



May be you will also like my blog, and that you will
want to support the cause the blog supports:"restoring
Love". You can also add a link in your blog.

www.restoringLove.com



Do not hesitate to give me your opinion and feedback,


:)



Kisses and Hughs



Erik

 
At 12:00 PM, Blogger Jessica said...

I'm with Sue. ::shifts in seat::

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Raunchy Gay Blogs