Saturday, September 08, 2007

Meanwhile...

I didn't get to where I wanted on the next instalment of the insainly hot muscle/spandex dude....so I thought I would take a break from typing and show y'all what Ive been up to in a more graphical sense.....

These photos were taken in May. This was the compitition in which I came first and won my place in next months Australasian Champs (for which I am now heavily into training for....)

** WARNING: Inflated Ego and Boasting Ahead!! **








You should all see what I look like now, Im going to come in so much tighter and Way Way WAY more ripped for the nationals... I'm gonna bring it.

7 Comments:

At 12:31 AM, Blogger Sue said...

Holy shit man! And it is all natural! You are just huge! How much I would love to see it in person! I just can't wait to see what you look like now! CONGRATULATIONS!

 
At 1:05 AM, Blogger S said...

I feel so out of shape right now.

 
At 10:47 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Smokin!

 
At 2:04 AM, Blogger Single Guy said...

WOW mate..you are really a body builder!

 
At 10:58 PM, Blogger NarcissusAU said...

Thanks Sue, and yeah you can tell its all Natural...You just gotta Google a comp filled with the big boys of the sport, its chalk and cheese in comparison (but one day Ill be up there with the big boys!)

And thanks NSSGuy...you sound surprised!?! Having met me I completly understand tho...In clothes I look like a normal dude. Average Joe. But when the time is right and the moons align, thats what I look like on stage....;-)

 
At 8:16 AM, Blogger Sue said...

I know it is natural because I've seen the opposite at Unnatural Devotions.

 
At 11:12 AM, Blogger Fr. VF said...

Have the pictures been taken down? Anyway, they don't show up.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Raunchy Gay Blogs