Tuesday, September 04, 2007

So by the grace of god....

TAAA DAAAAAAAAA!!!!!
 
I back online!! Horay!
It only took 3 attempted deliveries of my Broadband modem, one 45 minute session listening to on hold music, three really unhelpful call centre staff and then JACKPOT one call centre dude who knew what the hell he was doing!!! And wham, it was all fixed. 
 
Wow so much to tell you'all and so much to catch up on.  Of course the first thing I did when I got online was to head straight over to shotgunvideo.com to check the internet speed.  You know, nothing like some streaming previews of guys getting the spunk bashed out of them to check that ADSL+2 connection speed.
 
At the moment I am 5 and a half weeks out from my big bodybuilding competition; the Australasian Championships. My coach says I am running ahead.  I could be ready in three weeks, which gives me plenty of time to harden up and make myself look like the true freak I've always wanted to be on stage.  All the guys at work have been supper supportive and helped me out in ways I could never ask for.  Im working with a great team, and the management are really impressed by the kinds of things I'm achieving. 
I also keep on taking new work which is outside of my area, more strategic and long term stuff that takes the pressure off the management team.  A release in pressure that they are really noticing, so that's nice.
 
Living closer to the city is fantastic and it's been such a super change in my life.  I'm really really loving living by myself, especially as I get closer to comp and get less and less sociable.  I was worried that I wasn't doing the really social stuff that my co-workers do, that I was achieving less in the social space then that of my peers until last week one of them confessed that she didn't know how I was doing all the training and working hours I did and still had any time at all.... I keep forgetting that the sheer volume of time I spend working out is a little more then standard.  That made me feel better and with a sunny weekend just passed (reminding us all that summer is soon on it's way) and the count down to my comp (and the promise of less devouring gym sessions) I am looking forward to a truly playful summer!  (I mean Brenton simply has to take me his favourite beach!! ;-P) 
 
I have a story from a few weeks ago about a meet up that I had with a 40 plus year old guy with a major (MAJOR) fetish for lycra and muscles.  Fortunately for me, he had tonnes of both!!  Chest, abs, arms and a giant swooping back...this guy is worth his own post.  Which he will get soon enough....
 
I also plan on posting some of my comp pic from last time.  I am still really proud of what I achieved there and they make me excited to think what I can achieve this time around with the assistance of a good and attentive coach.  I'm going to blow them all away!!  (or at least look like I belong at a national level competition).
The young kid who works the reception at my gym nearly had a heart attack when I did a little pose for him in the gym foyer...
 
But that's something that I will explain fully later...Gotta leave a little mystery
 
Its great to be back...now I have to go and spend some time reading the blogs I love and need to catch up on.  
 
Have a great day.  Life Is Good.
Narc
 

5 Comments:

At 11:04 PM, Blogger Sue said...

WOW! You are back and gushing with news! Huge post here! I am so glad to hear that all is going so well in your life with work and work outs. I cannot wait to see photos of your new and improved physique! I wish you much luck with your competitions Mr. Narcissus. Muah!

 
At 6:16 AM, Blogger Jessica said...

I, too, am excited to see you back blogging and would love to see some body shots!!

 
At 6:16 AM, Blogger Jessica said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

 
At 11:15 PM, Blogger Superdrewby said...

Finally!

LOL glad to hear that life is going ahead in leaps and bounds

 
At 12:59 PM, Blogger brenton said...

yeah you want to see my beach, but you will be too chicken, despite all the muscles, to get naked won't ya big fella?
;)
welcome back.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Raunchy Gay Blogs