Thursday, September 06, 2007

Muscle, lycra and bondage...oh my!

So the way this starts is pretty darn typical for my encounters....Online. A special site devoted to devotees of all things spandex.
I've message this guy a few times, he's got the look I like...he's flexing like a freaked out, vein entrapped muscle monster in each of his pictures. Smooth everywhere, and what he's wearing shows that I do mean everywhere.

We've messaged back and forwards a couple of times, we've been playing the game for a while. He's hesitant because he's the same age as my father...but my Dad does not look like that!

Finally his hesitation falls victim to my hornyness (and my need for blog fodder) so the date is set and I meet him at the front gates of his … building.
Nice place, view of the water that made me stop. Right there. Stuck. The sun was starting to dip into the horizon so the warm late winters haze of the weekend was melting into the chilly dusk with a warm orange glow.

Smooth muscle man was just as muscled as in his picture, but he was also quite handsome and nice as hell. Which always helps.
He invites me up and we head into the elevator and make small talk. He's an intelligent man, but I can't help by focus on the mountainous pecs that protrude through his thin, white and almost too tight bonds t-shirt. He's interested in my competitions, what I do for a living, how does a 24 year old come across so mature...you know. The usual.
I ask him about living with the amazing view as he opens the front door to his apartment.

"Thats the view I usually get stuck at..." he said opening the door wide as I glanced through the apartment to the full floor to ceiling glass window which framed the bay, the boats, the city and the now emerging lights of the early dusk.

"Yeah, I can see why..." was my response as my attention turned to my host. I grab his thick muscular neck and draw him in, slightly pulling his glasses askew.
I pull him close and kiss him, deeply exploring his mouth and sucking at his spit.
I can feel the smile on his face as he kisses me back, one hand shimmying down my chest, across my abs to settle on the lengthening bulge building in the crotch of my cargo pants.

"I didn't think a guy like you would be into kissing" he said, wiping our combined spit from his mouth with the back of his hand in a masculine sweep.

"Just wait and see what Im into..."
I grab him and we embrace closer, locking lips as we make our way down towards the couch.

4 Comments:

At 5:29 PM, Blogger Suma said...

Hey its very awesome to read all about the masculine wipe out ..anyway the blog is interesting...

cheers,
suma valluru
-----------------------------------------
http://www.rhinestonetshirts.net/

 
At 11:19 PM, Blogger Sue said...

Ooooo! I sure hope there is going to be a part II to this one! How do you find the time???

 
At 1:58 AM, Blogger Brechi said...

well that sure was something to stumble on.

 
At 12:01 PM, Blogger Jessica said...

Yay! I'm living vicariously through every one else's sex lives...

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

That's my hint for you to continue.... please?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Raunchy Gay Blogs