Sunday, December 17, 2006

Ta da....

Back on terra firma. Back at home. And back in the situ for better postings and more regular updates. Now I know you've heard that from me before but now Im really back at it.
Im not sure what direction this blog will head in now. So this is very exciting.

The stories from my sweaty, sexy and devious times will always be a feature of my site. As some of you will know, I quit my job before my trip to America and now the adventure of finding out who I am in the working world and what Im worth in the broader economy. This is going to lead to changes and adventure in my life, I think I'll be sharing these adventures with you guys. So if your here for the sex, you'll have to jumble through the mundane.

3 Comments:

At 9:22 AM, Blogger Single Guy said...

WElcome back mate! I look forward to your job hunting stories!

 
At 9:55 AM, Blogger Sue said...

Home, sweet home, eh? Welcome back. I am glad you enjoyed your trip to my country and can't wait to hear all about what you got up to with my fellow country men. ;)

 
At 11:19 AM, Blogger NarcissusAU said...

Hey Not so Single Guy, thanks for sticking with me on this little holiday. Ive just about caught up on your BLOG and it sounds like your doing great.

And Sue, Your country is great. I look forward to returning there sometime. I think my career will eventually get me there in the end.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Raunchy Gay Blogs