Saturday, September 15, 2007

At the gym...

Oh and one thing I did forget to mention was my gym session today at Citygym. I've made a few changes to my appearance lately and obviously as I get closer to comp time I'm starting to look pretty lean (and with a great fake tan too!)

Well the ultimate result of all this change is that I was getting quite a few stares at the gym....so much so that my coach thought it was funny enough to mention.

"Your getting all of the attention today aren't you?" He laughed as yet another guy almost walked into a pole checking me out.
"Yeah its been happening alot recently. The guys at the front desk think its hillarious how all the girls are talking about me at my other gym!" I responded, head visably expanding.
"Yeah, but its not the girls looking at you here!!" He laughed heartily, "Your not worried about it are you? They're all pretty harmless..." He said indicating towards the guys in the gym.
I smiled....

6 Comments:

At 1:40 AM, Blogger Sue said...

If only he knew!!!

 
At 10:02 AM, Blogger Dan said...

Don't you love how he assumes you're straight just cos you're a body builder! lol

 
At 7:58 AM, Blogger Grahamburger said...

Worried?? Hahahaha. :P

 
At 10:26 AM, Blogger Sue said...

Best of luck at this weekend's Australasia Championships! Do let us know how you fare.

GOOD LUCK NARCISSUS!!!

 
At 1:28 AM, Blogger Y said...

Good luck from me too!

 
At 11:02 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy new year, Narc. Best wishes in this new year. Looking forward to future entries of yours.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Raunchy Gay Blogs