Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Hitting the wall....

Wow.  I really flogged myself at the gym yesterday.  It was Hams and Gluts day and I smashed em, smashed em good!  You can always tell when I am a) not in the mood to work out and b) going to fuck myself up because of it when I walk into the gym with my iPod blasting in my ears.
Normally I don't like iPods in the gym, I find them antisocial and kinda distracting.... But sometimes I just need to get some very loud music blasting my inner ear to stop the voices in my head from saying: "that's okay, your done...just go home" "your so tired how can you do any more?"....
Yesterday I wore my iPod.
Today I am sore and hobbling around the office, everyone here knows what that means.  I keep getting high fives from the other managers.
 
It also meant that when I got home last night, there was a short detour via the shower to my bed.  I was asleep before my body had left vertical.  Unfortunately that means I didn't get to add the next instalment with my lycra muscle man.
 
Tonight Ill be adding more.... this guy was so damn hot.  It gave me plenty to write about.
 
 
 
 
 

2 Comments:

At 11:10 AM, Blogger Sue said...

Sorry to hear you got slammed. Great to hear you have PLENTY to write about!

 
At 5:54 AM, Blogger absoluterik said...

Hello

I love your blog.



Can I add a link to your blog on my blog?
Which title and url do you want me to add?

www.restoringLove.com



May be you will also like my blog, and that you will
want to support the cause the blog supports:"restoring
Love". You can also add a link in your blog.

www.restoringLove.com



Do not hesitate to give me your opinion and feedback,


:)



Kisses and Hughs



Erik

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Raunchy Gay Blogs